I have a legal obligation to let you know how and why I collect your personal data.
a) I collect contact numbers and email addresses for appointment reminders, bookings, to send information for your personal well-being, assignments, exercises, book recommendations etc.
b) To send emails about special offers, workshops and other useful information.
c) For medical purposes to ensure a safe and effective treatment.
I never pass on your data to a third party unless requested by you personally, in which case you will sign consent.
I will make a note of when I have collected your data and will keep it for up to six years (unless of course you request I erase the information).
The data is stored online with secure passwords with Wave, 10 to 8 and Mailchimp
You have the right to:
1. Request what information is being stored and be given a copy.
2. Rectification - any inaccurate data can be amended at a later date and date will be noted.
3. Erasure – you can request your data to be deleted.
4. Right to restrict processing – if erasure has been requested by you, information must not be processed until the issue in hand has been resolved.
5. Object to direct marketing research and statistics.
6. Decisions – any decisions made without human intervention allows for the decision to be redressed.